For one of our customer, we are currently looking for a : IT Support Agent
- You are responsible for the accessibility of the 1st line service desk by answering incoming calls, calls via the portal and mail.
- You handle complex incident and request requests from internal employees
- You provide internal and telephone support to internal customers with regard to Hardware & software issues.
- You make analyzes of reported failures and change requests with regard to computers and applications.
- You set your own priorities through the use of the Service Management Tool, taking into account the ITIL processes used.
- You provide relevant, quality and timely communication so that the level of service remains high.
- You participate in an innovative and constructive way in the Service Support team meeting.
- Together with your team, you ensure that the set targets are achieved.
- You call in the help of 2nd and 3rd line in time so that escalations can be prevented.
This job is for you if
- You are very customer-oriented.
- You have a strong interest in IT and you have previous 1st or 2nd line Service Desk experience.
- You have knowledge of networks, telephony, Windows, Citrix at management level and ITIL methods.
- You can work smoothly with MS Office programs.
- You like to take initiative, work in a solution-oriented way and possess excellent communication skills.
- You organize your work independently, without losing sight of supporting colleagues.
- Languages : good written and oral knowledge of ******Dutch, French and English******.
Your link in our customer's Network
Your department, the Information Communication Service Desk Benelux, offers IT support to internal employees in Benelux and this at the set service levels.
Thanks to the Service Desk of the IT department, every employee can go to a customer-friendly & helpful colleague, with know-how about the software and Hardware.
- Timetable: alternating timetable between 7 am - 7 PM, Monday to Friday
- Location: Brussels