Proximus has many ICT assets within its Accelerators ecosystem to offer innovative solutions for digital transformation. Our aim is to increase the efficiency and quality of our customers activities and deliver a top experience to their stakeholders/end users.
As a Technical Enterprise Architect from the ICT Design and Operations team you make ICT work and are involved in the entire ICT Life cycle of our customers!
Your mission is to make sure that different infrastructure technologies work neatly together as required by the Business. You develop detailed architectures and will be involved from the shaping and design phase, often up to and including the delivery.
The deliverables are mainly the outcome of Agile teams with you as Product (Solution) Owner. In this role, you'll be in close contact with the Accelerators subject matter experts and the customers key Business users and/or ICT stakeholders.
After the completion of a project, often you stay part of the customers Architecture Governance by attending an Architecture Board or Change Advisory Board. As a Trusted Technical Advisor your opinion will truly matter when discussing problems or necessary changes.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Define and design solution(s) in accordance with our ICT strategy and standards.
- Propose/recommend the best possible solution based on risk management, pros and cons, impact...
- Investigate and create designs on technical feasibility and robustness, supported technology, maintainability and manageability, cross technology consistency and overall correctness.
- Deliver a detailed design together with the technical subject matter experts during the implementation phase.
- Constantly follow the (market/IT) trends closely as a 'technology watch'.
- Function as the SPOC between the involved parties during the solution development. Work actively together with the Agile team members in the implementation of the assigned projects.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of our customers together with the team.
- Build and establish a trustworthy relationship with our customers based on mutual respect.
You can demonstrate that you have:
- proven working experience as an ICT Architect (technical and business is a plus).
- a good knowledge of networking including SDN.
- a good knowledge of security.
- a good knowledge of virtualization.
- a good knowledge of Unified Communication.
- a good knowledge of Public Cloud (ex. Azure).
- a strong technical/technological understanding.
- an application development background including the use of API's
- an open mind for a disruptive and Agile approach and experience in the Agile framework.
- the creativity in finding / exploring solutions.
- the ability to define and design solution(s) in accordance with ICT strategy and standards.
- a way in communicating efficiently with team members from different horizons.
- the capacity to display collaborative leadership skills.
- the experience in driving a team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- following language skills: You are French or Dutch-speaking, have a good knowledge of the other national language and excellent knowledge of English.