VTS engineer is responsible for supporting and installing Video & Traffic Solutions. This position contributes to the success of VTS by working closely with Project management and team members to ensure solutions can be installed successfully.
- Technical rollouts work flawlessly thanks to proper customer infrastructure inspection and prerequisite checks
- Knowledgeable on the design, installation, configuration, integration, testing and Maintenance of video surveillance systems, ANPR, Access Control Systems, Barriers and other Security Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to program, install, troubleshoot, and explain commercial security systems.
- Ability to install, test and troubleshoot security projects as assigned.
- Determine the material and equipment types necessary to complete the project
- Linking the systems to store the data in the Database storage.
- Programming, setting-up, and testing systems.
- Ability to estimate costs including; design costs, material costs, and installation costs.
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations for customers, partners, and prospects·
- Provide technical responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) relating to Video & Traffic Solutions solutions
- Ensure all client, prospect, and activity information is entered into the Proximus' applications
- Able to perform Site Surveys and follow up on administarion
- Experience in working with Video solutions· Experience working with and troubleshooting A- list Video vendors·
- Experience with network troubleshooting and general computer principles·
- Proximus Explore knowledge·
- General understanding of VoIP technology·
- VCA compliant·
- BA4 certified·
- Experience with Web-based applications·
- Strong written and verbal communication skills·
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English·
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility ·
- Ability to work independently and also add value as a team member·
- Excellent project & time management skills and strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action·
- Must be able to travel domestically