Come and join us for a unique IT Recruitment Event
on Thursday, 12 October 2017
Numerous IT jobs opportunities to work as a Consultant at the
European Commission and other European Institutions
Iris has different consulting contracts involving a large range of skills and experience levels, from junior to very senior. Our consultants include analysts, programmers, developers, project managers, technical writers, training specialists and user support agents. We demand talent, enthusiasm and flexibility from all our consultants, but also take great care to match their specific skills with our clients' requirements.
Working with Iris means working with the European Institutions in Brussels or Luxembourg. We work directly with EU staff, using the latest technologies.
With more than 30 Directorate Generals (DG): Competition, Education & Culture, Agriculture, Research, Enterprise, Transport, Energy...you'll join a number of exciting projects in various domains where you will learn how this fascinating world works. Moreover, you'll be part of an international environment which will benefit your future career.
- Experienced Analyst-Programmers in various languages amongst which: Java/ J2EE, ColdFusion, .NET
- Analysts & Project Managers with RUP, UML knowledge, BPM, Business Intelligence, Prince 2...
- Experienced Consultants in Document management and CMS : SharePoint, Documentum, Drupal
- Quality Consultants & Test Engineers with rational testing tools
- Support consultants, Trainers, Technical Writers, Support Managers with ITIL
- Webmasters / Web Developers in ColdFusion, PHP, HTML, CSS
- Application Architects and Enterprise Architects
- Database developers and administrators
- Infrastructure specialist in Network and Security fields
- Operations Engineers with ITIL and ICT infrastructure experience
Moreover, you have a good knowledge of English and at least one of the EU official languages.
Does That Sound Like You?
Then send us your CV; you will receive a personal invitation to fix an appointment. (please respond quickly due to limited places)
Our recruitment event will take place during the Iris Symposium:
Enterprise Information Management and Digital Transformation: your path to growth is our expertise!
This year's Iris Symposium is about 'Connecting Digital Experts'. During this event we bring together business experts and technological gurus that can help answer the question above. In addition, you will find out where the general market is going, what the vision of Canon and Iris is on Information Management and you get to meet peers with hands-on experience.