What will you do at IRIS?
You manage the end-to-end bid process and respond where appropriate to all key deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFIs, Demos, RFPs, POCs, Integration solutioning. You use your knowledge in information management (ECM) and infrastructure to develop customer-oriented solutions and give advice to the management.
To be more specific:
- You manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities. You seek the input from a variety of stakeholders to develop a bid strategy with an eye for the financial, technical, operational, commercial considerations and contractual impact.
- Not only you analyse the customer requests and design a consistent solution architecture (including scope development, costing, pricing and terms, conditions negotiation/resolution, execution plans and creative solutions) in close coordination with delivery team, but you also have an impact on customers and advise them.
- You track and manage the risks throughout the bid process.
- You take care of all necessary procedures, governance and process, to enhance the performance of the solutions proposed to the client and to prepare a winning bid.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing complex bids.
- Any knowledge of EIM software: IBM FileNet, MS-SharePoint, Alfresco, OpenText Content Suite or Documentum and IRIS software, as well as in Managed Operations, Storage or Hybrid Cloud are an asset.
- Excellent business communication, presentation skills, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Dutch-speaking. Able to write in English. French is an asset.
Moreover, you are willing to work your way up, are extremely organized and team quickly. You are quick on your feet and assertive yet tactful in motivating other members of a Bid Team to produce a successful submission.