With 25 years of Information Management Solutions (IMS) experience and an extensive range of technologies and partners, IRIS enables its customers to improve their information management and streamline its business processes with tailored solutions and service. The key focus of IRIS IMS is the coherence between structured data, which might for instance be derived from an ERP or CRM system, and non-structured data sources, such as email and documents.
Your primary focus is to manage and implement IRIS IMS projects for IRIS external customers, in order to deliver technological solutions or integration projects in the field of IMS. Technologies include IRIS proprietory OCR and ECM solution suites, IBM technologies, Microsoft SharePoint and others:
- As an accomplished project manager, you implement technological solutions or integration projects according to the agreed scope and functionalities, time schedule, allocated budget and quality level.
- You will be fully responsible of your projects, from getting a clear picture of the scope and the impact of the project up to optimising customer acceptance.
- Controlling and validating the financial aspects of the projects, including timesheets allocated to the projects, in order to adequately perform revenue recognition, identify potential risks and optimize income streams have no secret to you.
- Parallel to your main focus, you identify change requests and potential new business opportunities within the projects portfolio, and give input to the sales team.
- In addition, you manage bids that, by their size and/or complexity, require to be managed like projects to minimize risks and maximize profitability.
- You have the necessary studies and degrees, complemented with a demonstrated experience as a project manager in a technical, software architecture or consultancy environment.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of project management methodologies and are certified in Prince2, PMI or another prominent project management methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and adaptative.