The IS Tester will participate in the construction and transition phases of the project. He/she will report to the Test Manager.
The activities to be carried out are
Definition of test plans and templates.
Definition of test cases and implementation of test scenarios and scripts.
Integration testing of applications with other developed modules.
Configuration management & source management of developed applications.
Testing of developed applications.
Provision of documentation including studies, user requirements, feasibility
studies, project follow-up and other relevant technical documents.
Provision of technical assistance to other team members.
Reporting of test results.
Execution of quality tests.
Revision of the applicability of developed functionality and organising user acceptance tests.
GUI testing and automation of GUI testing
- Working on back-Office integration projects
- Very good working knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies. Good knowledge of software development processes and release management.
- Very good working knowledge in at least two of the following technical areas:, Java/J2EE, SQL, SOAP based webservices.
- Programmer background and knowledge of relational database management systems, RUP, and UML will be assets.
- Knowledge of XML technologies and tools, Web Services Testing tools (such as SoapUI), functional test automation tools (such as Mercury Loadrunner, Quicktest Professional or Selenium), bug tracking tools (such as Jira)
- The main methodologies and tools used are:
- RUP (Rational Unified Process)
- PM2 (EC Project Management Methodology)
- IBM Rational Software Architect (for different schemas)
- IBM Requisitepro (for tracing needs, features, use cases, etc.), IBM Jazz
- Altova XML Spy
- Expected additional skills of the candidate are:
- English and/or French (spoken) and outstanding redaction skills in English.
- Quick learning ability is required.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English and French spoken), excellent communicator.
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Capacity to give presentations on the related subject
Work Environment and Conditions
Working time is 8 hours per day, the external must be present between 9h30-12h and 14h-17h00
Freelance or permanent contract