You will assist the Project Leader for SAM in the following activities:
- Support the development, implementation and management of government agency asset management tools.
- Validate requirements to create and modify IT software asset records and associated contract records.
- Manually create or modify IT software asset records and associated contract records in appropriate software repository.
- Update IT software license asset records, software license contracts and software maintenance agreements and associated relationships.
- Ensure all changes to vendor agreements are accurately reflected in SAM system as confirmed with license contract holders.
- Research, upgrade and downgrade parameters that impact client Right to Use (Rtu) when creating or modifying software title counters.
- Provide expertise in ensuring that software license contracts and agreements, software licenses and software installations and associated linkages are reflected correctly in the Itam / Software.
- Provide expertise to ensure that software license records are linked to the correct Hardware device.
- Provides software license compliance status reports to management and agency (as needed).
- Process software related requests (new requests, changes, upgrades, etc.).
- Review software compliance measures based on existing licensing agreements.
- Develop trending analysis relating to current utilization and installation of licenses.
- Provide analysis of asset data information for compliance and risk purposes as well as trends, contracts, and costs.
- Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Courses or certification in SAM: Csam, Pc-SAM or similar
- Courses or certification in Itam: Camp, Champ, Citam or similar
- Knowledge of the financial regulation is a plus
- Experience with the Flexera Flexnet platform or competitive alternative
- Must have: Master degree and min 4 years of experience or Bachelor degree with 6 years experience.