Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
2000 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
Data Management and Integration Team Lead
You are the practice lead for a team of master data management and data integration consultants. You are still very much hands-on on one or more data management topics (MDM, ETL, ...) but want to manage a data management value proposition. This means helping in defining the go-to-market, sales and pre-sales support and support and build the team to help customer build top-of-the line data solutions. You translate business challenges into new solutions. You are an expert but also can leverage the expertise of the team to convince customers to work with us. You will engage with customers on a day to day basis.
- Mentor and coach a team of technical consultants and oversee their work.
- Support sales and convince customer to investing in MDM and data solutions. Take an very active role in pre-sales opportunities.
- Train Junior technical resources in Data Integration technologies
- Lead Data Integration practice members in executing various practice initiatives
- Work closely with business analysts and solution architects to implement best-of-class MDM and Data Integration solutions
- Actively participate in business requirements gathering sessions and understand client requirements
- Highlight technical issues and challenges and propose creative solutions to clients and Senior management
- Create, present and get sign-offs for design documents and unit test scenarios
- Help develop solutions
- Support the team in building data solutions
- Provide quality support
- Help to define the value proposition.
- Assist PM in planning and driving low level project tasks
- Help recruit high quality resources for the Data Integration practice
- You have some experience in managing teams and coaching people.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- You communicate clearly (both written and spoken).
- You have a commercial attitude.
- You have a hands-on background in ETL, Master data management, Big Data, data streaming ;
- You have experience with Informatica, Profisee, Microsoft data solutions or similar solutions.
- You are interested and want to learn what the Cloud has to offer on data integration, date lakes, ...
- You know about data architecture, data base modelling, dimensional modelling, master data architecture.
- You are hands-on and pragmatic. You think on your feet and are a problem solver.
- You are business minded.
- You are a team player.
- Continuous learning drives you.
- You are passionate about data and data technology
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- RealDolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!