A VIP in ICT? That surely doesn't happen overnight. You have to have a lot to offer to become a VIP in ICT! First, you have a strong passion for ICT. Then, you are ambitious and eager to satisfy your passion by working for one of the leading ICT players in Belgium: Realdolmen.
Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
1250 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
RealDolmen - Integration consultant Oracle
- As an Integration Consultant, you will be part of the + 20-people Integration Team, which is involved in major and technologically innovative integration projects for clients in Brussels, Antwerp and Flanders (Proximus, Kpn , Intrion, Brussels Airport company, Arcelor Mittal...).
- Based on the business and functional requirements, you design and build technical integration architectures within the outlines of the architecture.
- You will work closely with the architects (both business and IT) and the project leader. In addition, you are responsible for the implementation at the customer, and for guarding the integration policies, standards and reference architectures.
- Together with your colleagues and the Unit Manager, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of customer value by exchanging knowledge, best practices and project approaches.
- You help putting Integration on the map, both within the company and at the customer.
- You will report to the manager of the Integration team.
- You have succesfully applied these skills or are willing to expand your knowledge of:
- SOA and integration of products such as API management, ESB, SOA platforms, BPEL, open source or proprietary
- Oracle Fusion Middleware or other equivalent technologies (IBM, Mulesoft, WSO2 ...)
- software development in Java and .NET
- Software design, including design tools and methods
- Software Architecture
- SOA and modular architecture (such as Microservices);
- Rest technologies and architectures,
- WS- * and XML (such as SOAP, WS-Security, BPEL, XSL, XSD and Wsdsl)
- Technical Design
- Requirements Management
- automation of business processes (BPMS, case management, ...)
- realization of projects in teams
- and preferably some extras - such as data, mobile, cloud and IoT
- In addition to these technical skills, you can also rely on a strong personality.
- Thanks to your curiosity, stress resistance and independence you do not shrink back from complex problems.
- You can find the balance between assertiveness and diplomacy, and you know how to use your excellent communication skills to challenge both your customer and your teammates.
- All this makes you into a bridge builder within the organization.
- In addition, you are able to think and trade also to think and act in a commercial and customer-oriented way.
Realdolmen offers you a challenging position in a company with a no nonsense culture. You will be working in a team on technologically innovative projects in which you are constantly challenged. In addition, you can count on a sound and comprehensive training plan aimed at expanding your technical skills.
You can also count on an attractive salary package (including company car) in line with your experience and background, and a human approach with an eye for your personal ambitions and work-life balance.