Realdolmen - Microsoft ALM Consultant
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to Excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our ALM/DevOps team is a strategic part of the BizDevOps Services offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching. With this in mind we have a strategical partnership with Microsoft. The team helps customers build the right software the right way by introducing people, processes & tools that lead to reduced cost, higher productivity, transparency, quality and last but not least customer delight.
We are connected through a unique vision combining end-to-end BizDevOps, single source capabilities and a strong team, making us a preferred and respected BizDevOps partner in Belgium!
Do you believe software changes must roll out frequently, smoothly and with quality built in ? Are you eager to remove waste and bottlenecks in the software delivery process ? Do you believe that a fool with a tool is still a fool, but done right a tool implementation can help to make the difference?
Are you excited to set up and to continuously improve the ecosystems supporting the application life cycle ? Are you looking to become part of a real team that gives you the opportunity to keep up with the pace of technological change and its impact on the ability to provide real value to customers ?
If that's you or do you have even better ideas? Looks like you're the one for the job!
You get energy from (amongst others)
- Installing, configuring and administrating (complex) Microsoft environments
- Upgrading and migrating to the Microsoft ecosystem and to other tools part of the ecosystem of the customer (E.g. Micro Focus tooling, Microsoft Project, ...)
- Providing both proactive and reactive support for customer (Biz)DevOps environments
- Adapting the Microsoft tools to the customer's processes
- Setting up continuous integration & continuous delivery pipelines
- Coaching of customers and colleagues on (Biz)DevOps and Microsoft related topics
- Training people, should this be an ambition
- Speaking and presenting about the tools and technologies you love at both internal and external events, should this be an ambition
- Contributing to pre-sales activities, should this be an ambition.
- Helping to grow Realdolmenas the leading Microsoft (Biz)DevOps/ALM expert in Belgium
And you have
- At least 5 years of experience in an Microsoft ecosystem of which at least three years as technical consultant, developer or architect.
- A Microsoft DevOps Certification ... is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps Server and VSTS/Azure DevOps Services (work items, code, build, release, test management and reporting) .
- Strong DevOps capabilities & Infrastructural knowledge & cloud practices
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI/CD, package management, ...
- Experience with Software Engineering processes such as defect management, release management, requirements management, ...
- Practical knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, ...) with a focus on the Agile Philosophy and Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge or interest in continuously increasing the maturity of an organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, ...
- Hands-on knowledge of other related tools and technologies such as Micro Focus ALM / Octane, Jira, TeamCity, SVN, Nexus, SonarQube, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher ... is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerShell DSC, Ansible, Chef or Puppet ... is a plus
- Knowledge of operating systems (E.g. Linux), scripting and network infrastructure are a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud computing services (Azure, AWS, GCP, ...) ... is a plus
- Already active or willing to take an active role in the thriving Microsoft community
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- The chance to work within a broad range of customers, each with their own ambitions and challenges
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmenwants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
If you need more information contact us via the button below.
Realdolmen is doing its best to manage the exceptional situation we are all going through at the moment. Your health is at the center of our attention! We do our best to ensure that job interviews are as safe as possible by offering them to you virtually, via Microsoft Teams, Skype, Whereby, ... So don't hesitate to apply, we are waiting for your applications!