Networking Consultant HPE Aruba
Connectivity is a fundamental building block for hybrid environments, both in terms of WAN connectivity, core data center network, edge networking and WiFi. In order to extend our Secure Networking Team we are looking for an Networking Consultant HPE Aruba.
Here's how you'll make an impact...
- You'll get to be involved in all technical stages of a project's lifecycle:
- During the design stage, you'll draw up networking architectures. You'll get to share your vision with clients and be their trusted advisor.
- During the building stage, you'll be the person effectively carrying out the projects.
- During the operations stage, you'll be providing 3rd-line support for clients and the Realdolmen Operations Team.
- You'll get to develop best practices and standardize processes in pre-sales and all project stages.
- You have several years of experience and know the INS and outs of networks in general or within a specific specialization and are experienced in medium to large IT environments.
- Do you have technical knowledge in the following domains and/or technologies?
- Network architectures and concepts, Networking management tools
- Routing and switching, TCPIP, OSPF, BPG, etc.
- Aruba networking and security solutions
- WAN, LAN, WLAN, MPLS, SDN
- One or more HPE Aruba certifications are required: ACMP, ACDP, ACCP or equivalent
- You're committed to helping our Networking and Security team grow
- You're always curious about new and relevant innovation in Technology
- You have a way with words, and you don't shy away from giving presentations.
- You're not one to compromise on quality
- You know your languages: preferably native Dutch and comfortable with English and or French
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you