Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
2000 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
Senior Presales Consultant
As a Senior Presales consultant, you will act as a bridge between our customers and our development team in France using a consultative selling strategy to understand the customers' business, including their current situation and their future direction, and propose a series of solutions and capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
Strong presales approach focused on client requirements to embrace a digital transformation, thanks to different project leading experiences.
You will be responsible for the presales and first implementation projects in the CCM market using our own products Bdoc and Rflow.
- Executing demos and meetings, setting up POC's and assistance on implementations of projects based on customer needs in their communication management.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Establish relationships with new customers by being informed about customer business and the market through collaboration with all resources.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in field sales of software solutions
- Experience as Product Manager who can configure and do a POC setup
- Advantage is knowledge of Java
- Willing to travel (mainly to our development team in France)
- Languages: English + Dutch (mandatory), French is a competitive advantage
Working for Realdolmen, a GFI Group Company, is a good reference on your CV and offers you the next advantages:
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- 32 days of annual leave: after your batteries are recharged, you will LOVE to come back to work again
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
An employer you really want to work for, with us it's all about you!
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact our recruiter via the button below.