Want to work with a fast-growing company?
Ringring is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, BOTs and Email APIs. Located in Brussels district, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.
- Support the IT team by providing user interface design across different projects and products
- Create low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Work on the creation of a library of user interface components.
- Work on the co-creation of branding element, icons, illustrations, etc., complementary with the existing brand guidelines.
- Communicate your deliverables to key stakeholders, both business or more technical profiles.
- Conducting end-user research, prototype testing and usability testing
- Able to help engineers on small front-end development tasks.
- Creating the information architecture and interaction design for a variety of user experiences
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Visual design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch,...)
- Wireframe tools (Axure, Adobe XD, balsamic,...)
- Good knowledge HTML 5 & CSS3
- UI/graphic designer degree/training
- Knowledge of user experience/user-centred design processes and methodology.
Fluent in English and (Dutch or French)
- CMS's notions (Wordpress,...)
- Knowledge of the business Agile structure
- Responsive frameworks and their technical constraints
- Awareness of the technical implementation of your creations
- Branding minded
- Respect guidelines and design system
- Creativity / Adaptability
- Time management / Organization / Team spirit
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means
having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day. We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.