Satellit - Functional Analyst
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
As Functional Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
- Being in charge of defining needs and conceptualizing these needs in the form of functional analysis.
- Being interface between the various managers and contact persons for the development of the application.
- Analyse and model business processes.
- Coordinate the development process, ensure functional testing of the application and quality control.
- Monitor implementation and delivery, provide assistance during the writing of user manuals and possibly during user training.
- Supervise and coach the junior functional analysts with a view to preparing for a possible management function in your future career.
As Functional Analyst, you have:
- A master's degree in computer science or an IT engineering degree;
- At least 5 years' experience in analysis;
- Good knowledge in methods of analysis UML, RUP, EA ... and you have a diversified technical background (data management, programming techniques, internet technologies ...);
- An experience in administrative simplification and knowledge of the social security sector are important assets;
- Excellent commands in English, French and/or Dutch.
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Lire la suite
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.