For our client, we are looking for an urgent assignment of a “IT Project Manager” to support us on the replatforming of their shop on Google Cloud.
What you will do
- Support the CTO in the execution of international projects across diverse disciplines within IT,
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives and specific requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Manage the project and help to develop the relationship with all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Track project performance and analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goal;
- Leverage your own knowledge, or identify the relevant experts to crack complex (sub)projects and turn them into a success;
- Report on progress and bottlenecks on a regular basis and proactively look for solutions.
What you bring
- At least 2 or 3 years proven working experience in project management;
- You have a university / Master's degree;
- You possess a lively, analytical spirit and dispose of a “helicopter view”;
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- You are self-starting, entrepreneurial and innovative in the way you approach a problem. You see work and can bring new views to the table even in contexts that are new to you.
- You will help us to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- You can easily speak to your colleagues in English. Mastering the second language is a plus.
- Your values correspond to the ones we hold sacred: customer centricity, innovation, team spirit, passion about collective success, respect, honesty and loyalty;