Seaters is looking for a motivated Testing & Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Product Development Team. You will work with our product and development team from the European office in Brussels (Diegem).
- Install and manage test systems and test technologies that clearly align with and support business goals and drivers. Set-up test environments, introduce test automation frameworks and integration (webservices/API tests).
- Introduce test strategies and processes for Seaters projects. Develop and implement best practices for test automation. Develop automated scripts based on features of specific applications. Record user interactions to create automated scripts. Create and edit automation scripts. Record and maintains source control of automation scripts.
- By participating in design and specification reviews, you will design, develop, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases and report consolidated test results to the development team and management.
- Coordinate efforts with software engineers to identify performance opportunities, as well as to ensure testability issues are addressed during design life cycle.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by engaging with the Product Development Team to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- Log bugs/issues with appropriate detail. Review bugs/issues and sets the appropriate severity level.
- Document test automation process.
What you bring to Seaters
- General requirements, Skills & Knowledge:
- 5 - 10 years' experience in software QA experience.
- Higher education in Computer Science.
- Requires solid quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with testing tools and test automation tools.
- Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance environment with the ability to explain test automation concepts to cross functional teams, requiring effective communication skills.
- Experience using JIRA / Atlassian suite.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM development and fitting with iterative development processes.
- Must be passionate and curious about solving customer/client needs in relation to ticketing/sponsoring.
- Desire to work in a challenging start-up environment: we are still getting to know the marketplace and sales cycle.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills;
What Seaters Can Offer You
- The unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage of its development. Your work will have a strong impact on our success.
- Work in a dynamic and growing international team with offices in Brussels, Paris and Nyc.
- A great working environment with flexible work arrangements.