We are currently looking for an IT Security Engineer for an It consultancy located in Brussels center
This IT consultancy is one of the major on the Benelux market. Providing infrastructure support in network, security and system for more than 2000 clients this company is urgently looking for new talent to join the team.
This company is a leader on the market and wants to staty first place that is why they are Investing in their own employees with a clear and definied career plan.
With a special focus on security and cybersecurity they want to complete their young and dynamic team.
About the role
- Provide your Security expertise to implement and optimize valuable security measures (projects, daily changes and incidents).
- React on Security alerts and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact.
- Assist in the implementation of action plans that ensure timely remediation of risks / issues.
- Define high-level Security Policies and implement them throughout the complete IT chain.
- Triage Security events and provide forensic analysis.
- Conduct Security audits.
- Participate with our IT departments in designing or in updating security solutions.
- Write architectural documentation and operating procedures with the goal of standardizing operations.
The services are mainly focused on - but not limited to - Security equipment such as Firewalls and Security infrastructure (AV, AS, IPS), Proxy, Web application FW, URL filtering, Content Scanning, Access Control
For this job we are looking for a "no-nonsense" Security engineer that can both be the Security Evangelist as the Security Engineer that can get the job done, someone who will go the extra mile to give personal added value on a security implementation. This engineer must have a passion about IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone. Rigorous and ambitious, he / she will have strong abilities to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure with ability to prioritize tasks, have good communication skills, is customer oriented and flexible.
- Minimal a bachelor degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience
- 3 years of experience in an IT service oriented position giving support and/or performing installations of networking/security environments with proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- Ability to work in English
- Knowledge and practical experience in several of those technologies : CheckPoint, Fortinet, Cisco ISE, F5, Pulse Secure, Zscaler, CES (Ironport).
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment.
- Experience in developing & maintaining security in hybrid cloud context (Azure & AWS).
- Salary up to € 80.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephony at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Meal voucher
- Transport allowances
- Flexible hours