Security System Engineer
I am looking for a security system engineer for a top IT consultancy in Nivelles.
The company is the leader in the IBM sector. With their continuous growth, they are looking for their next security system engineer to bring the company to the top within the security and the network markets.
The company offers lots of opportunities to evolve depending on your ambitions. You will get permanent training to improve your skills and acquire new ones.
You will also enjoy working with a dynamic team of young people. They are driven by the desire to success and but also to work together in a friendly atmosphere with lots of team events.
As a security system engineer, you will be asked to:
- Implement security projects based on clients' needs
- Ensure optimal security for the clients and their infrastructure
- Network protection and improvement with new technologies
- Operational management such as monitoring, maintenance or reporting
- You have a good knowledge of:
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Firewalls such as WatchGuard, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Cisco, Paloalto, F5
- VPN (Ipsec, SSL)
- Scripting and encryption (Bash, Python, Powershell, PKI)
- Protocols TCP/IP, UDP Ipsec
- Monitoring tools (Nagios / PRTG)
- You have a Bachelor in computer science or equivalent working experience
- You speak French with technical knowledge of English
- You have at least 5 years of work experience on security projects
- You have an analytical mind and think out of the box
What you will get:
- Salary up to 50K
- Company car (Class C)
- Fuel card unlimited
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Pension plan of 2%
- Net expenses
- Team Bonus
- GSM + Laptop
More than the package, you will get continuous training to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and enjoy a friendly atmosphere with team events to build your network.