Senior Back-End .NET Web Developer
Senior Back-End .NET Web Developer - Full package
Do you have what it takes to drive a technical Innovation agenda and to ensure continuous development in creation, maintenance and improvements of IT developments?
You might be one of the next C# WinForms Developer that they a firm is currently looking for. This company, headquartered in an easy access location in the Center of Brussels, provides technological services as a technical partner, set up to enhance global quality and prevent risks on several projects.
The company combines IT expertise and knowledge of business processes in local markets just as contributing to the realization of the customers' strategic purposes. It works at the cutting edge of technology, analyzing the latest inventions in all kinds of technical fields in order to protect and promote innovation.
The possibilities of evolution are then concrete, there is a real opportunity to achieve every step forward in your career. Thanks to continuous formation delivered by the company.
- You will work with your team on the development of IT solutions from A to Z
- You will analyze your customers' needs and deliver your suggestions
- You will maintain and develop existing and new applications
- You will work with the following technologies: WinForms C#, SQL Server
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in IT
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are eager to learn the latest technologies
- You like working in a team, you are dynamic and motivated
- You speak French, English and Dutch are a plus
- Be part of an IT team made of talented and expert .NET developers
- Benefit from the opportunity to choose your work location
- Get access to "pluralsight" and become an expert for your clients
- Strengthen your skills and knowledge thanks to regular debriefings with the lead developer
- Enjoy a competitive salary that can go up to € 55k gross a year
- Receive extra-legal advantages like a company car, its fuel card, meal vouchers, a group insurance, a pension plan, net expenses (100€), flexible hours, incentives