As a senior business process expert, you will be working for the operations in the sales Business process management team and you will be involved in projects to support the commercial activities of both front & back offices, with specific responsibilities in the translation of business requirement into flows & processes, lean organization with continuous improvement, change management, documentation, implementation & support.
- Understand the business needs (internal & external).
- Drive projects in close cooperation with other Business process experts inside & outside the team, with IT& other departments as fiscal, financial or legal.
- Plan the projects phases, make blueprints, discuss the design with the IT department, ensure the testings, the documentation & the implementation.
- Organize the trainings of the key & end users.
- Be able to challenge the proposed solutions and make counterproposal to ease the business.
- Be pro-active in the processes, tools enhancement & change management.
- Teamwork with your 6 direct colleagues (Support consultants & project managers)
- Focus on areas such as sales, collections, O2C, CRM, Management, Distribution
- Be active in the digitalization projects connected to the pre-sales, sales & O2C flows/processes.
- Master in business or IT but with a very good experience in business projects management.
- 2 languages are required (English being mandatory).
- Minimum 5 years in such a position.
- SAP Sales & Distribution, CRM experiences are required.
- Any E-business experience is more than welcome.
- Teamwork (multicultural team)
- Communication is key (verbal & written)
- Analytical thinking, Proactivity, autonomy, flexibility
- Customer orientation
- You are willing to travel regularly in Europe
- HQ located in region of Wavre
- Permanent employment or freelance long term assignment
- Interesting and challenging SAP environment
- Salary on senior level
- Fulltime employment
- Possibility for working from home (1 to 2 days a week)
- Complete extra-legal benefits
- Comfortable working environment
- Up to 25% travel in Europe
- Working for a business leader in its sector