Senior Java Developer
I am looking for a Senior Java developer for a non-profit organisation who operates on high-level domains in the world. They are connecting more than 500 million people in more than 30 countries to one Internet identity.
The headquarter is located in Brussels but they have several offices in Europe. They are looking for some enthusiastic to join their team. You will have the chance to evolve in a flexible environment, they will provide you trainings and teach you new technologies.
- You will be responsible for the design and the development of multiple web applications
- You will develop from scratch and also improve existing applications
- You will use Java: Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Linux
- You will be able to do the full cycle of software development
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
- You speak English
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar function
- You will earn an attractive salary up to 70 000 € a year, depending on your experience and motivation
- A company car with fuel card
- Net expenses
- A full attractive package including meal vouchers, net expenses, bonuses, a laptop
- You will have flexible working hours to be able to have a great work-life balance
- Growing opportunities: the company culture allows you to explore new responsibilities in your function