Service Desk Agent (TheValueChain)
The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call our IT Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Service Desk Agent answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a tracking system, troubleshoots basic end user issues on SAP and provides basic support.
What should you do?
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following
- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions from all emails and callers.
- Become familiar with each client and their respective applications.
- Learn fundamental operations of SAP.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
Who are you?
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well together.
- Ability to utilize SAP Solution Manager for support, reporting and documentation.
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
What do you have?
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Fluent in Dutch and English . French is a plus
- Interest in IT and Business Solutions
- A first experience with SAP
What do we offer?
- An energetic and stimulating work environment
- Lifelong learning and training budget
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (incl. Company car)