How We See Your Role
- At the same time you are famous for your artistic flair and ruthless esthetic approach.
- You start from a graphical file and integrate this with a custom backend (.NET, PHP or Java), a CMS (SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, etc.) and/or e-commerce suites such as Magento or Hybris.
- In this role you'll work closely together with the software engineers to complete the integration of new applications and services.
- You'll further debug cross-browser issues, making sure that sites look great in all kinds of browsers and on various media.
Assets We Would Like You To Hold
- Bachelor Degree in Interactive Multimedia Design or equivalent educational track, during which you have acquired both the technical and creative skills to build interactive and compelling cross-media web applications
- Knowledge of graphical tools such as Photoshop
- Dedicated to upholding W3C standards
- Eye for user-friendly and great looking user interfaces
- High energy, motivation and strong team player skills
- Interest in marketing, communication and commerce through internet
- Fluent in Dutch, English and/or French
What You Can Expect In Return For Your Efforts
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, smartphone, insurances, meal vouchers, ...)
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group