As our new account manager your task will primarily consist of identifying new needs and opportunities in our existing customer base. Your focus will be on selling entire projects in our fields of expertise (e-commerce and web applications), but your sales instincts will just as well allow you to pick up the scent of outsourcing or consultancy opportunities. In this role you'll need to combine your hunter instincts with your farmer tendencies. As such you take full responsibility for the full sales cycle. Due to your clear preference for repeat business, you will build and maintain relationships with an elaborate portfolio of Sii Belgium (key) accounts.
- Manage and develop a number of existing key accounts through regular contacts with various departments within the customer organization. You will be the SPOC for commercial affairs between Sii Belgium and the customer.
- Spot new opportunities with existing clients
- Think alongside clients to find optimal solutions that are the best fit for the customers strategy. This partner approach will allow you to forge a long-term relationship with the customers.
- Develop a sales strategy for your customers based on their expectations
- Check the customer satisfaction level and report back within our organization to the sales and delivery managers. You will keep your eyes open to spot problems or risks that may arise and are responsible for handling them effectively.
- Focus on web project sales (solutions) with additional sales efforts in outsourcing services
- Produce proposals with a high degree of complexity (Du, FR & Eng) in collaboration with our technical staff and sales assistants. You are responsible for managing the entire bidding process
- Ensure excellent relationships with (product) suppliers, competition, partners & (key) accounts
- Follow-up on the invoicing and negotiating customer contracts
- At our key accounts
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Cco
- Represent Sii Belgium at marketing and sales events
- Liaise with technical staff for presales input.
- Higher education (Academic Bachelor or Master level, commercial or economics background
- Experience in a commercial role, preferably in a complex field of expertise
- Exposure to or a profound interest in the IT market (web applications, CMS, e-commerce, Dam, Dms, e-learning, incident management and identity management) and different technologies (.NET, Java & open source)
- Affinity with cold selling strategies
- Familiarity with economical and management principles such as margin and profitability calculation
- At ease in a fast changing environment
- Commercial feeling, tenacious and able to convince people. Excellent listener.
- Autonomous worker yet with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Stress resistant personality in combination with the ability to set priorities
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Sound ambition and well-developed sense of responsibility
- Rigorous and structured way of working also in his/her relation to others
- Strong leadership qualities.
What you can expect from us
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group
- Long-term commitment from a financially stable company
- A competitive salary package with company car, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation and various other advantages
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security