Simac ICT Belgium, network and system integrator in the Belux market, is part of the international engineering Simac nv with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Our 170 experienced employees in Belgium provide to medium and large enterprises a complete service in the field of ICT infrastructures: consultancy, implementation, project management, ICT infrastructure management, maintenance and tasking. Knowledge, innovation, flexibility and continuous customer focus are our trademark for 45 years.
Simac - Cisco Network / Voice Engineer
We are looking for a Cisco Network / Voice Engineer
- Troubleshooting for major incidents on LAN WAN WLAN and Voice infrastructure,
- Participate in vendor followup on thses incidents
- Review active setups for continual service improvement
- Gather business requirements from internal customers
- Cisco Voice products: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express & Enterprise, Session Manager Edition, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Collaboration Edge, Cisco Enterprise License Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express,
- Cisco Voice Endpoints: Hardware phones, software phones (CIPC & Jabber), Mobile device apps
- Knowledge about WAN/LAN technologies is required
- Project Management skills
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English
- Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- stress resiliant
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow internal guidelines.
- Language proficiencies: -English and Dutch spoken and written;
- Start date: asap
- 12 months contract