We are looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to support our product development team for our Web application!
- You will ensure consistent software quality for our clients by creating and executing test cases for the Sitecore Content Hub, our innovative marketing technology platform.
- As a QA Engineer, you will work within a small team of Product Managers, Software Architects and Developers. You will monitor the quality of work produced by the Developers via designing and executing detailed test plans.
- Your analytical eye is crucial given that you will participate in an ambitious team where constantly evolving business needs create a production environment that requires robust and scalable implementations of innovative solutions.
- We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment.
- You'll become part of atalented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture.
- We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
- We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies.
- We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
- You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Automate smoke and regression test cases using Selenium
- Create, execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and QA processes
- Become subject matter experts of the product
- Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test cases for the product
- Perform root cause analysis and report software bugs
- Contribute to improve the user experience, being the first user of our product
Technologies we work with
- .NET, C#
- REST API, Redis, Elasticsearch
- SpecFlow, Selenium, k6 (load testing)
- Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure, ReactJS
- GIT, BitBucket
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written
- 2+ years working experience with programming language in C#
- 2+ years working experience with automation tools (ideally Selenium)
- 2+ years working experience with Web services testing for REST
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Proactive attitude and solution minded
- Outside of the box thinker with strong critical-thinking
- Interested in Web technologies
- Experience in planning and executing functional testing
- Experience with test automation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working together with project analysts, project managers and solution architects
- Ability to review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness or to mitigate risks
- Ability to independently analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend a course of corrective action
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. We are the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore's platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 3,500 of the world's leading brands - including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and Heineken - trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe.