The Chief Technology Officer (Cto) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. He will have a very high understanding of Backend and Frontend Development, Quality Assurance and Release Management strategy. The Cto works with internal and external teams to attain the company's strategic goals established in the company's strategic plan.
- Manage all technical aspects of My Social Book Pf new Web Site, iOS/Android applications and all new Digital Assets moving forward.
- Be My Social Book scientific and technical evangelist by driving the company's technical vision and lead all aspects of the company's technological development.
- Daily manage agile practices and processes at scale across products, projects, and geographically distributed teams
- Conduct code reviews, automated testing and automated deployment process at scale. Be in charge and garant Responsible for every release deployment.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and implement technology trends and platforms.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to investors, management, internal team and partners.
- Lead the recruitment and management of the internal dev team and technological partners
- Monitor analytics and logs to ascertain platform stability and digital asset traffic.
- Integrate customer service and support with the software engineering process to support resolution of customer issues and improve application usability.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience across all phases of technology, management, and technical services operations
- Ideally, he/she will have at least five years in a similar leadership role in a mid-sized, rapidly growing organization
- Demonstrated success in building and managing high performance IT teams and technology initiatives across multiple regions
- Track record of building and operating successful products and platforms
- Strong capabilities of observation, analysis, and synthesis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in technology leadership in a Saas start-up culture
- Ba/Bs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related fields
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate your team.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skill
- Technical knowledge and ability to review code: Back-end PHP (Symfony), MySQL Db, Front-end AngularJS / Reactjs - HTML5 / Css3, Mobile App iOS/Android React Native