- As a Quality & Compliance Engineer you will be engaged in projects at our customers.
- You will participate independently or as part of a team in validation projects, mainly in a pharmaceutical environment.
- The more you gain experience, the more you will be involved in test coordination, test project leading and/or test advice.
- You work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- Delivering documents related to Quality & Compliance
- Advising the test coordinator
- Development and execution of training in Quality & Compliance
- Advice regarding the implementation of Quality & Compliance
- Research and development within the domain of Quality & Compliance
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and at least 2 years of experience in the domain of quality & compliance of computer systems.
- You have knowledge of system development methods, project organization, the TMap® Next life cycle, Quality and Compliance and regulations.
- The knowledge of one of the following domains is certainly a plus:
- TMap, our Test Management approach
- CSV: Computer System Validation
- LSV: Labo System Validation
- GxP regulation
- 21 CFR part 11 electronic records and electronic signatures
- GAMP: Good Automated Manufacturing Practices
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers trust.
- As a Sogeti employee, you combine self organization with teamwork.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and looking for opportunities to learn.
- As a Quality & Compliance Engineer you show stress resistance, you work independently and take initiatives.
- Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
- You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
- Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
- You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).