General Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead analysis with technology groups to review requirements, conduct research, to come up with options to meet these requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for security hardening requirements for IT systems
- Researching, designing and implementing security monitoring capabilities to Support technologies implemented as required
- Security product and capability analysis
Skills & Requirements
- Higher degree in computer sciences
- Strong knowledge of Security solutions (such as : CyberArk, Qradar etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Firewalls (such as : checkpoint, fortinet etc.)
- Good knowledge of routing and switching
- Experience with SIEM is a strong asset (Qradar, RSA, Analytics, etc.)
- A Technology Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, editor certifications, etc.
- Proven technical experience and training in Network Security Technology (Check Point, Juniper, F5, etc.)
- Good knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information Security issues is an asset
- Any other certification specialized in the field of Security (such as : Ceh, Oscp, etc.) or good knowledge in norms and standards will be considered as an asset
Fluent in English and Dutch or French
Excellent problem solving, decision-making skills
Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Belgium can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor and your own HR business partner.
Sogeti is also known for lot of fun, an open minded company environment and where the informal communication culture are part of its DNA.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal flex plan,...).