General Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead analysis with technology groups to review requirements, conduct research, to come up with options to meet these requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for security hardening requirements for IT systems
- Researching, designing and implementing security monitoring capabilities to Support technologies implemented as required
- Security product and capability analysis
Skills & Requirements
- Higher degree in computer sciences
- Strong knowledge of Security solutions (such as : CyberArk, Qradar etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Firewalls (such as : checkpoint, fortinet etc.)
- Good knowledge of routing and switching
- Experience with SIEM is a strong asset (Qradar, RSA, Analytics, etc.)
- A Technology Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, editor certifications, etc.
- Proven technical experience and training in Network Security Technology (Check Point, Juniper, F5, etc.)
- Good knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information Security issues is an asset
- Any other certification specialized in the field of Security (such as : Ceh, Oscp, etc.) or good knowledge in norms and standards will be considered as an asset
Fluent in English and Dutch or French
Excellent problem solving, decision-making skills
Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Belgium can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
“Sogeti stands for lots of fun (i.e. after work drinks, Sogeti cafés, team building events...), open minded company environment where flexibility (i.e. remote working, flexitime...) and informal communication culture are part of its DNA. I can already hear you think: “Same corporate value story, different company”... But, we are not finished yet, on the contrary.
Sogeti is also known for ITS internal training & development programmes to boost your personal career and to encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Not bad at all, right? That's not impressive enough for you? Ok. What about an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a nice company car and fuel card included for both personal as professional use? Alright, let's meet up and talk!”