For our Testing team, we are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic Test Manager, who enjoys challenging missions in a diverse and multi-platform environment at the client's site in Liège.
- As a Test Manager, you are playing a leading role on location in our customer's Testing projects. The position is very challenging and consists of four key activities. This is what it boils down to...
- For starters, you will focus on the day-to-day management of ongoing and new test projects and be responsible for creating and implementing a customized master Test plan.
- Secondly, you are a centric advisor who is eager to share his/her knowledge, train and advise both customers and colleagues on the best practice test policy aiming to improve the client's test process and environment.
- Next to that, you will have a good understanding and relationship with our Sales team which you are expected to support in presales activities within your domain of expertise, Testing.
- You may see the role as a combination of People/Project Management, Operational Management and Customer Oriented Expert Leading.
- You already have preferably 5 years of experience in testing of computer systems and possess strong experience in leading a team of Testers. You also hold a Bachelor or Master degree (ideally in Science, Engineering or similar).
- You have experience in the Tmap® Next test cycle and techniques and you have knowledge of improving test processes and the deployment of test tools.
- You are a committed and enthusiastic team player, who enjoys working with colleagues to attain collective success, because together everybody achieves more.
- You are also a true people manager, who motivates and encourages our Sogeti colleagues to deliver quality services to our customers at all times and help them evolve in their own career path.
- You can express yourself easily in French and English. Dutch is a big plus!
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers' trust.
- You can identify yourself with the basic philosophy of Sogeti: establishing long-term relationships with our customers and consultants, based on a personal and open-minded approach, focused on customer service and quality of our deliverables.
- Last but not least! We are Not looking for people whose eagerness to learn and to develop is limited to attending a Friday night local pub quiz. Our aim is targeting and on-boarding passionate, skilled and gifted people managers who also love to go the extra mile, dare and think outside of the box and convince the Belgian customer why choosing for Sogeti is not even a serious question. Someone who is not afraid to extend boundaries by contributing to the highest possible level of customer and Sogeti-team satisfaction. That's what we are looking for, that would make the ideal candidate!
Sogeti stands for lots of fun (i.e. after work drinks, Sogeti cafés, team building events...), open minded company environment where flexibility (i.e. remote working, flexitime...) and informal communication culture are part of its DNA. I can already hear you think: “Same corporate value story, different company”... But, we are not finished yet, on the contrary. Sogeti is also known for its internal training & development programmes to boost your personal career and to encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Not bad at all, right? That's not impressive enough for you? Ok. What about an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a nice company car and fuel card included for both personal as professional use? Alright, let's meet up and talk!