The career opportunity
For our Testing team, we are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic (Freelance) Test Manager, who enjoys challenging missions in a diverse and multi-platform environment at the client's site.
- As a (Freelance) Test Manager, you are playing a leading role on location in our customer's software testing projects. This challenging position consists of four key activities. This is what it boils down to...
- For starters, you will focus on the day-to-day management of ongoing and new software test projects and be responsible for creating and implementing a customized master test plan.
- Secondly, you are a centric advisor who is eager to share his/her knowledge, train and advise both customers and colleagues on the best practice test policy aiming to improve the client's test process and environment.
- Next to that, you will have a good understanding and relationship with our Sales team which you are expected to support in presales activities within your domain of expertise, Testing.
- You may see the role as:
- combination of People/Project Management, Operational
- Management and Customer Oriented Expert Leading.
The ideal man/woman
- You already have preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in testing of computer systems and possess a strong experience in leading a team of Test Engineers .
- You also hold a Bachelor or Master's degree (ideally in Science, Engineering or similar).
- You have experience in the TMap® Nexttest cycle and techniques (or similar) and you have knowledge of improving test processes and the deployment of (automated) test tools.
- You are a committed and enthusiastic team player, who enjoys working with colleagues to attain collective success, because Together Everybody Achieves M
- You are also a true people manager, who gets energy out of motivating and encouraging your Consultants team to deliver quality services to our customers at all times and help them evolve in their own career path.
- You can express yourself easily in French and English. Dutch is a big plus!
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers' trust. After all, we are the experts...
- You can identify yourself with the basic philosophy of Sogeti: establishing long-term relationships with our partners, based on a personal, open-minded and consultant approach, always keeping an eye on customer service and quality of our deliverables.
- Last but not least! We are Not looking for people whose eagerness to learn and to develop is limited to attending a Friday night local pub quiz.
- Our aim is targeting and on-boarding passionate, skilled and gifted people managers who also love to go the extra mile, dare and think outside of the box and convince the Belgian customer why choosing for Sogeti is anything but the wrong choice.
- Someone who is not afraid to extend boundaries by contributing to the highest possible level of customer and Sogeti-team satisfaction. That's what we are looking for, that would make the ideal candidate!
The things you get in return
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through working on interesting projects, our internal training & development program, attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
That's how we boost your personal career and encourage life-long learning in your area of expertise! Your evolution will be monitored closely by your operations manager, a counselor and your own HR business partner.
Sogeti is also known for lot of fun, an open minded company environment and where the informal communication culture are part of its DNA.
You can also count on an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, personal flex plan,...).