To support our growth and develop our national and international project teams of IT Consultants, we are looking for (m/f):
Sopra Banking Software - Junior IT Consultants (Analyst Programmer)
Become a multi-facetted consultant, specialized in finance as well as in IT.
- After a first 3 week initial training and multiple trainings concerning the banking sector, the IT Consultant / Analyst Programmer will:
- Work on the development, programming, implementation, maintenance,... of our products;
- Perform functional and technical analysis within a team at the office or at the client's site;
- Learn about the banking and finance industry through the coaching of senior colleagues and challenging projects.
- Thanks to the acquired experience on various client based projects, the IT Consultant will be able to train and coach new hires in order to evolve to a function including team management and/or technical or banking expertise.
- At Sopra Banking Software, the “Thinking ahead begins now!” concept plays an important role: your well-being at work, your career evolution and your continuous training are key ingredients of a long term and successful collaboration.
- You have a Master in Engineering, Sciences or Computer Science and between 0 - 2 years of experience;
- You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are interested in the finance industry and ready to learn about this world and its technology, processes...;
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners...;
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
What is in it for you?
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international exciting projects;
- Sopra Banking University foresees trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance coverage, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits (company car, Fuel card...).