Sopra Banking Software is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Its goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2,500 skilled experts. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group - a leader in consulting, IT services and software development in Europe.
To support our growth and develop our national and international project teams of IT Consultants, we are looking for (m/f): Security Manager
Sopra Banking Software - Security Manager
Sopra Banking Software is looking for a Security Manager to reinforce the Security teams of the Belgium-Netherlands-Luxembourg area.
The Security Manager participates in the achievement of the annual security objectives fixed by the Group's Industrialization Department and the BeNeLux business unit.
The assignments of the Security Manager includes (but are not limited to):
- Knowing, contributing to, and deploying the Security policy of Sopra Group and Sopra Banking Software throughout the business unit;
- Training, such as conducting awareness training, reporting the training coverage or implementing enhancements to the material;
- Contributing to pre-sales in identifying sensitive information in terms of security and participating in the security risk analysis to identify the actions to be implemented;
- Providing Support to the project teams in the implementation of the Security Management Plan and the Business Continuity Plan;
- Getting involved in client audit cycles (preparation, maintenance and action plans);
- Enforcing the incident management procedure and reporting incidents on-the-fly;
- Performing regular security risk analysis, addressing priorities and monitoring progress;
- Ensuring that the business continuity strategy is respected, that Business Continuity Plans are formalized and tested in a timely manner;
- Participating to the operational meetings of the business unit and the Group's Industrialization Department.
- Key functional and technical skills:
- Experience of more than 3 years in the security business and at least 5 years in the IT industry (development, maintenance, Support, hosting ...);
- In-depth knowledge of security (Iso27005 risk analysis, security vulnerabilities, business continuity, confidentiality, integrity), the main security references, ISO standards, data protection law;
- Certified ISO27001 Lead Implementer and if possible Lead Auditor;
- Ability to conduct internal security reviews;
- Knowledge of functional and Support departments (legal, logistics, HR, IT...);
- Ability to write a transformation plan.
- Key behavioral competencies:
- Legitimacy in the field
- Ability to assess and transfer skills
- Your are able to work in English and you are fluent in French or Dutch.
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international exciting projects;
- Sopra Banking University foresees trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance coverage, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits (company car, fuel card...).