Sopra Banking Software is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Its goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2,500 skilled experts. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group - a leader in consulting, IT services and software development in Europe.
To support our growth and develop our national and international project teams of IT Consultants, we are looking for (m/f):
Sopra Banking Software - UX Designer
We're looking for a talented user experience designer to help us direct the design of new features and enhancements for our client front-end. This person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our client solutions
- Engage with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers' business problems/goals.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
- Understand the banking business and the user needs when interacting with a banking platform, as well as agent, backoffice user and the bank's customer. These needs and understandings will be represented in your designed solutions
- Stay aware of the new digital trends and inform regularly the concerned managers
- Work directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Develop wireframes, behavioural specifications and personas
- Explain your design philosophy verbally and in writing
- A minimum of 2 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time. Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all web and mobile topics.
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international exciting projects;
- Sopra Banking University foresees trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance coverage, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits (company car, fuel card...).