For one of our customers we are looking for a Delivery Lead.
Role & Purpose
As the Lead Delivery of UaaS, you will report directly to the Head of UaaS, and be part of the core team for the newly set up start-up in the Netherlands.
You will further strengthen the Software Development capability of the UaaS business unit, in order to fulfill portfolio and project demands from our customers. This includes managing the mixed sourcing strategy (recruit, plan and follow up internal staff, consultants/freelancers and nearshore partners), executing the agile development methodology, and defining & monitoring code quality standards.
In close cooperation with our fulfillment parties and the full UaaS team, you will provide best-in-class support services to all UaaS customers. You will discuss SLA requirements with both clients and suppliers, and constantly optimize our processes & platform.
Our customers trust in our capability to safely operate the UaaS platform. Part of your role is making sure the UaaS platform remains safe, by implementing relevant policies and regulations. You will closely liaise with Innogy Group Security and actively engage with internal and external auditors.
So, who are you?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Proven experience as an IT Manager, IT Development Manager, IT Operations Manager, or similar role.
- Familiar with relevant standards & frameworks (Scrum, DevOps, ITIL, Cobit, ISO27000, ...).
- Able to manage both internal and external IT staff (developers, testers, sysadmins, ...).
- Prior experience as a developer and/or system administrator is a plus.
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English.
- Willing to continuously work on your own soft & tech skills, and inspire growth in those around you.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind, can-do attitude, and intrinsic drive to grow UaaS from start-up to mature business unit.
Work location is Kontich and Den Bosch.
Start date: preferably 15/10/2017.
Duration: 6 months to start with.