For our client based in Luxembourg (banking area), we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a great team for a one year of mission.
Please find below some specifications for this role:
Within a multiskilled & autonomous team, aiming to implement a DevOps vision, you will
- Represent OPS Engineers expertise and share it with DEV teams ;
- Optimize automation of the IT production, within a distributed environment and by applying standards ;
- Be the SPOC of OPS team for miscellaneous stakeholders ;
- Take part to the evolution of deployment procedures & standards for all kinds of components ;
- Implement inter application flows and ensure consistency in process execution (alerting, scheduling, dependencies, time schedules,...) ;
- Shape, execute and validate testing scenarios (mainly performance focus) ;
- Build delivery packages & automate deployments by improving quality ;
- Handle technology watch in the area of production tooling ;
- Take part to the continuous improvements of the incident process, problem & change management (ITIL, KPIs, KRIs).
- Good knowledge of Unix AIX, Linux RHEL, Windows Server, data bases & related monitoring tools
- Knowledge of tools such as TWS, ITM-Omnibus, ITIL, ServiceNow, XFB, WAS
- Scripting languages (Perl, KSH, ...)
- Knowledge of environments IBM Z/OS, DB/2, Cassandra, Neo4j, MQ-Series, Tomcat will be appreciated
- Training level : Bachelor (BAC + 3) at minimum.
- Experience of 5 years minimum in an OPS engineers team
- Autonomy, initiative, result-oriented, team spirit, rigor
- Flexibility in general ;sometimes available during the week-ends