For our Client based in West-Vlaanderen, we are urgently looking for a Master Data Managment for a contract of one year minimum.
Please find below a little specification about the role :
The Master Data Management (MDM) consultant is responsible for successful delivery of MDM solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
- Provide technical leadership and support for Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration (ETL), maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, data profiling, data quality assessment, executing and monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments (development/test/production/sandbox).
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing, staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules, SIF Framework, trust framework, SAM and MDM User Exits...
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful Web services.
- Strong Experience in configuring Informatica Data Director.
- Knowledge of Address validation and Address doctor v5.3
- Experience with MDM Batch & Security Framework
- Analyze and define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows
- Advise and provide support to data stewards, other system owners and technical personnel in master data management concepts and technical matters.
- Execute queries against MDM hub and other inbound/outbound databases as required.
- Apply MDM technology for one-off data matching and cleansing efforts.
- Experience in ETL development using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Strong programming experience with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and developing High Volume Data Loads required.
- Strong ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures, best practices, toolsets and solutions.
- MDM Implementation for a full SDLC LifeCycle.
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude experience required.
- Collaborate with source systems data stewards and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion.
- Strong understanding of Java and how to work with API's
- Able to configure and work with JBoss application server.
- Experience with upgrading the Informatica MDM hub with Hotfixes and Ebf's
- Providing guidance and assistance to team members.
- Experience with Informatica MDM Hub v10.2 Entity 360
- Able to build reports using Microsoft excel / VBA
- Experience with HP-ALM (QC) and Jira tools to manage development/deployment activities.
- Experience with AD, LDAP and LDAPS, SSL
- Experience with WebSphere.
- Experience with Activevos.
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality for data profiling and matching.