For our Key Client ,I am looking for a Project Leader, please find below the specification for this role:
- Project Initiation: the start of the project with the extremely accurate inventory where everywhere the logo to replace, within which systems with which stakeholders (including feasibility, milestones, planning, linking with other projects, issues, ....).
- Project Execution: Coordination and monitoring that all changes are implemented according to plan, report issues timely and find solutions.
- Project Monitoring and Reporting: Recurrent reporting within the existing governance structures of the Client
- Project Testing: setting up, coordinating and realizing all necessary testings
- Project Implementation: full implementation until implementation.
- Experience and proven skills in project management project planning are absolutely necessary to see the forest through the trees, to get and keep structure in this project and to be able to deliver within a budget and within the timing via a high-performance project approach.
Resources and capacities
- He / she works within the MultiCanal et Digital department and will work in close consultation with the IT contact person.
- He / she reports in a structured manner to the existing governance structures of the Client.
Motivation and mobilisation
- Perseverance is necessary not to be sent from the box to the wall in the maze of systems and people involved.
- People skills are necessary because the people involved in the business are not waiting for this change that is additional workload for them and that they can react more resistant. Then constructive solutions and alternatives must be found that fit within budgets and timings.
- He / she must be able to consult both IT profiles and Business profiles.
- Profile: Bachelor of master, grondige ervaring in projectmanagement
- Language: goede kennis FR - NL
Knowledge and skills required
- Knowledge and relevant experience in project management
- Applied knowledge of project management methodology
- Risk Management
- Quality management
- Excellent written and oral communication, able to communicate at different levels of the organization
- Adaptable and flexible
- Pragmatic and results-oriented