The ICS division is the IT expertise of SPIE Belgium. Our ambition is to support and facilitate the digital transformation of our customers, a real cornerstone of their growth. Our global approach is to co-create robust and agile ICT solutions focused on our customers' challenges with the goal of increasing performance and simplifying the user experience.
SPIE Belgium - Division ICS designs, integrates, operates and finances comprehensive and scalable ICT solutions ranging from the user environment to the datacenter and securing all of our customers' data
Spie - System Engineer Workplace SCCM
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for design and implementation of new workplace infrastructure solutions
- 3rd line support (troubleshooting, incident and change management)
- Prepare and execute planned maintenance/upgrades (security patching, operating system and tooling upgrades, ...)
- Industrialization of the Operational Processes
- Develop and maintain Operational and Technical documentation
- Drive knowledge transfer to 1st and 2nd level support teams located in offshore
- Insure security
- In depth experience with System Center Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Client Operating System: Windows 10
- Experience with AirWatch, MS InTune or an alternative MDM solution
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 configuration and administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of other System Center products and their integration with SCCM
- Servers and workplace Hardware knowledge: Dell, Lenovo, HP
- Good understanding of network engineering and security principles
- Knowledge of Citrix technologies: XenApp & XenDesktop
- Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines
- ITIL knowledge is recommended
- Experience with Agile methodology and working in Scrum teams is a value add
- Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work)
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills, including end-user support experience.
- Interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
- Able to work in a global team and in a multiple cultural environment.
- Language Requirements: French or Dutch + English (mandatory)
Location: Berchem, Antwerp. 2 days teleworking possible when integration in the team has completed