The ICS division is the IT expertise of SPIE Belgium. Our ambition is to support and facilitate the digital transformation of our customers, a real cornerstone of their growth. Our global approach is to co-create robust and agile ICT solutions focused on our customers' challenges with the goal of increasing performance and simplifying the user experience.
SPIE Belgium - Division ICS designs, integrates, operates and finances comprehensive and scalable ICT solutions ranging from the user environment to the datacenter and securing all of our customers' data
Spie - Technical Support Agent
For one of our client we are currently looking for a Technical Support Agent
Providing technical IT support to our customers (both SMEs and private individuals) on their IT infrastructure and software. This includes their networkinfrastructure and local servers, and a variety of software packages. The support is provided remotely (telephone/ticketing tool/acquisition of PC remotely).
Employment in a team of +/- 5 persons, each of whom has developed his own specialty.
- Support for Office software (O365) and Hardware incidents.
- Support for Telecom and network incidents.
- Support incidents related to in-house applications
- Handling IT incidents and questions received via phone, email or the Help Desk application. Escalating to other teams and partners if needed.
- Remote user administration. (VPN)
- Reviewing and keeping documentation up to date
- A first experience in a similar position. Good technical background.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Office 365).
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and French is required. Good knowledge of English is a plus.
- Team player, self-motivating and taking initiative
- The ability to find the cause of problems in a complex environment and quickly offer effective solutions
- Helpdesk / Support2.
- Support Engineer 1st line2.
- Active Directory.
- Office 365
- Methodologies: ITIL V3.
- Dutch :ADVANCED
- English :INTERMEDIATE
- French :ADVANCED