Talented, motivated and dynamic sales executive: sounds like you?
Do you want to be commercial in the IT world?
Are you looking for new challenges?
If the answer is yes! Come with us to join a company which is currently undergoing a sustainable growth!
Sqli proposes you to evolve as IT sales executive with the help of a truly great team of consultants who love what they do and are proud of IT! With your team, you will be responsible for positioning our services both at existing accounts and at prospects.
What are your tasks as a sales executive?
- You actively hunt for leads through research on social media, cold calls, partnerships...
- You visit your prospects and attend business events representing Sqli.
- You detect and report on identified opportunities.
- You ensure the follow-up sales cycles with the engagement team.
- You coordinate and support the demo organization and proposal writing.
- You are the commercial contact with prospect during this critical phase.
- You handle the negotiation meetings and deal closings.
- During the whole process (from lead detection to deal closing), you keep the ownership and accountability, as well for new as for existing assigned accounts.
- Finally, your objective is to grow your accounts portfolio year by year.
What do you need to apply for this job?
- You have at least a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have around 5 years of relevant B2B sales experience, preferably within the IT business and have a strong interest in SAP.
- You have excellent French And Dutch communication skills. Good working knowledge of English is also needed.
- You are a challenge seeker, constantly searching for new business opportunities with a true hunter mentality in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- You are dynamic, proactive with a strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial drive.
- You have excellent presentation skills, are stress resistant and are proactive.