SteepConsult is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Lead for a client located in Brussels.
The successful candidate will join the IT infrastructure project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end IT infrastructure projects, in various technical domain such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem.
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technology.
- Define the scope, timing and budget of the project
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology)
- Indirectly manage teams across various divisions and entities
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Ct, Adm, Operations, Commercial, Network etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers, clients etc)
- Maintain compliance with Architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
- On top of the delivery of the projects, the Senior project leader will have also to contribute to initiatives to:
- Ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects
- Contribute to the stability of knowledge within the team
- Several years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment
- Experience in managing multiple projects of various sizes in parallel.
- End-to-end management of projects with size varying from 1,000 to 5,000 mds
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt style according to the context and the people
- Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to Senior management level
- Ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- Ability to be a role model showing outstanding drive, commitment and discipline
- Ability to manage a project plan and budget
- Ability to identify project risks and solve issues
- Have a strong technical affinity and experience in with multiple domains mentionned above.
- Fluent English