Production Integration ensures the transition of applications into the production environment
- We support projects by delivering distributed applications environments
- We document, order, maintain (recertification) and phase-out those environments.
- We analyse impacts of non-production infrastructure changes.
- We ensure that non-production infrastructure is representative of production
- We provide second-line support in incident management process.
- We act as facilitator in problem management (recurring incidents) and in major incident management.
Your part of the deal
- In the frame of Euroclear projects and maintenances, the candidate will be responsible of the set-up and support of the infrastructure required for application integration in production and non-production environments.
- These environments host multi-tier & multiplatform (Windows, AIX, Linux, Mainframe, Tandem, SUN) applications.
- 5 years experience in a distributed platform (Windows, Unix) in a comparable environment.
- Windows expertise is a must
- English and French are mandatory
- Unix, Network and test methodology are an asset.
- Technical expertise in Windows infrastructure, .NET, MQ/Series, VMware and a generic IT applicative knowledge is recommended.
- The position requires to be a team player, committed to quality, with good verbal and written communication.
- He will be based in Belgium offices but you could travel in other Euroclear location (Paris or London) for specific project.
- No watch duty
- 1 year min