StepStone - DevOps Engineer Cloud Services (Linux, DC Automation)
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Want to help change the world of recruitment today? At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: marketing leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and really make a contribution to then keep reading.
Where you will work
Based in Brussels, you will join our international IT-team in charge of our data centers with more than 3.000 servers. There are 2 hosting environments: both cloud based and physically.
You will be part of a team of 4 DevOps Engineers, who will report, together with 3 Network Security Engineers to the Security & Operations Manager. Most of your colleagues are based in Brussels. The team consists of many different nationalities so the working language is English.
As our new DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Support StepStone's client facing production applications, systems and infrastructure
- Collaborate with your other system & infrastructure colleagues for System tasks involving servers, connectivity, virtualization, performance, availability & security improvements etc.
- Focus on our amazon environment and our open source architecture (Linux), beside that you participate to various projects and support tasks
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position with the same tasks.
- Hard skills:
- You manage Linux related infrastructure (Linux, Apache, Tomcat, PHP....)
- Experience in Web hosting, DNS, Nutanix, Nagios monitoring and Linux scripting is a must
- You're a step ahead if you have experience in AWS, Windows Servers, TCP/IP, DRP, Virtualization
- Soft skills:
- You are a master in English
- Learning and applying new technologies for breakfast
- Your handle stress and you solve problems in a proactive, hands-on and methodical manner.
- You are a real organizer, you say exactly what needs to be said and you work as part of a team
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.