We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect who can convert ideas, needs and requirements into business solutions, products and services.. Our ideal candidate is technically sound, calm, hard-working, has an eye for detail, plays well with others, and can easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
You will work in the Product Operations department where he/she will shape the platforms that run our SaaS product. The Architect will be responsible to ensure the stable performance of the infrastructure in a large-scale setting, and know how to scale that infrastructure as the company grows.
The Product operations team works mainly in a Linux environment with tools like Kubernetes, Terraform and Ansible. A DevOps mindset and Infrastructure as code skills are key for this role.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
- Analyze and design next generation Cloud solutions
- Drive Cloud native architecture principles
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- Manage the team and processes to support our microservice deployments
- Be an essential member of a motivated and experienced team
- Act as a mentor to other engineers and assist in hiring future engineers
- Closely work together with the product development team
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Experience in a SaaS driven environment
- Experience designing microservice architectures
- Strong understanding and experience with at least one Cloud provider, preferably Azure
- Experience in Containerization technologies and orchestration (Docker, Oci, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, ...)
- Working with monitoring and observability tools in a distributed environment
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Be able to think at the macro level, while ensuring the design works on the micro level
- Have a broad knowledge about software architecture, microservice design, container orchestration and Cloud concepts
- Deep understanding of at least 1 scripting language (Python, Lua, Bash, PowerShell, ...)
- Well known with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code processes and tools like Terraform
- Comfortable working with GIT on a daily basis
- Comfortable working with Linux and Windows
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able of thriving in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
- A problem solver: strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strongly committed to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and energetic.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Stylelabs, a SiteCore company, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms for Fortune 500 clients. We are the company behind Marketing Content Hub, a powerful Cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes. Stylelabs operates globally through international offices in Belgium (Brussels), the U.S. (New York & King of Prussia, Pennsylvania), Poland (Krakow) and India (Coimbatore),
We joined the SiteCore family in October 2018, and together we will rock the world of marketing technologies. Our combined solution will enforce our leadership in digital transformation at our customers. We will be the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
SiteCore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? Get in touch and let's find out together!