We are looking for a smart, dynamic, proactive experienced Senior Project Manager to take on a multifaceted role in our Brussels office. You will help us create and innovate one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to interpret user requirements and convey them to the team. He or she has a proven track record of rock solid analytical skills and thrives on problem solving. We are looking for a great communicator that is also a strong negotiator with analytical and synthetic expertise combined with excellent people skills.
You are experienced and enjoy working with enterprise clients to define goals and objectives that translate into clear deliverables towards the team. You master the ability to successfully balance client expectations against timelines, budgets and resources.
We offer flexibility and a competitive salary with fringe benefits and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for global Fortune 500 clients.
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management, and development team leadership.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume and cover letter along as well.
- Managing the entire project LifeCycle on time and within budget
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams and conflict resolution
- Leading client consulting engagements with project scoping and functional architecture design responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects including scheduling kickoff meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, build, testing and launch
- Working closely with clients and developers to manage expectations and define objectives
- Producing the scope and functional documentation to include site maps, wireframes and user flow schematics
- Managing and motivating team members
- Holding regular status meetings and producing status reports
- Facilitate project collaboration by setting up and configuring project governance tools
- Strong focus on cost control, invoicing and budget reconciliation
- Delegate and coach Associate Project Manager where relevant
- Travel is required, including the potential for international travel
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree is a must
- 5+ years of proven track record in IT Project or Account Management
- Knowledge of project management software
- Experience in training, mentoring and running workshops, as well as strong presentation skills to both business and technical audiences
- You have extensive experience managing projects from kick-off to go-live (internal and external)
- Aptitude for understanding and utilizing Web technologies
- Experience in SaaS projects and delivery
- Knowledge of Web accessibility and browser capabilities
- Experience in project management methodologies
- An expert in change management
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Great analytical and synthetic skills
- A superior communicator and strong negotiator
- Understanding of presentation technologies such as (X)HTML, CSS and XSL is a plus
- Understanding of Entity-Relationship models
- Experience with content management systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process applications is a plus
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team