We are looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to support our product development team for our Web application.
Our ideal candidate will ensure consistent software quality for our clients by creating and executing test cases for the Marketing Content Hub, our innovative marketing technology platform.
- As a QA Engineer, you will work within a small team of Project Managers, Solution Architects and Developers.
- You will monitor the quality of work produced from the Developers via designing and executing detailed test plans.
- Your analytical eye is crucial given that you will participate in an ambitious team where constantly evolving business needs create a production environment that require robust & scalable implementations of innovative solutions.
- Automate smoke and regression test cases using Selenium
- Create, Execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and QA processes
- Become subject matter experts of the product
- Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test cases for the product
- Perform root cause analysis and report software bugs
- Contribute to improve the user experience, being the first user of our product
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English is a must
- 2+ years working experience with programming language in C#
- 2+ years working experience with automation tools (ideally Selenium)
- 2+ years working experience with Web services testing for Rest
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Proactive attitude and solution minded
- Outside of the box thinker with strong critical-thinking
- Attention for detail
- Interested in Web technologies
- Experience in planning and executing functional testing
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working together with project analysts, project managers and solution architects
- Ability to review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness or to mitigate risks
- Ability to independently analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend a course of corrective action
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention for detail
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Happy working on a project basis
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for our global enterprise clients. You will be based out of our Brussels office.
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You'll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
You will help us create and innovate one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
We are looking forward to your application, please send your resume along as well.