We are looking for a Support Analyst to join a company located in Brussels with a human approach.
This company invests massively in innovative solutions. They work in the analysis and implementation of all IT application, They are the leader in Geolocalisation in Belgium, building a relationship with suppliers. You will be responsible about many projects.
You will collaborate with a team who comes from different backgrounds and evolve in this atmosphere which leads people to succeed. You will be evolving in a human-sized company in which you will collaborate closely with the team. Moreover, if you are driven by innovation and attractive project, this is the opportunity you should not miss because you will work on complex projects with a strong technical scope.
As a support analyst, your main role will be to:
- You will be leader on networking and manage your own projects
- Providing technical analysis in development of new application
- You will be fully engaged of a personal development process
- You will be trained to use their technologies
As a Support Analyst:
- You will have to speak English fluently and French or Dutch
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a bachelor or a master or equivalent by experience
- Salary up to € 50.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephony at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Meal voucher
- Transport allowances
- Flexible hours